What you'll find here
What is Python for SPSS?
- Python is one of the major programming languages in use today. It may be freely downloaded, used and distributed, even for commercial use. Companies relying heavily on Python include Google, the NASA and Walt Disney.
- Python can be used within SPSS. By doing so, you may greatly reduce the time and effort needed to get things done. At the same time, the quality of your SPSS work is likely to improve as well. But don't believe us. Try it for yourself. You'll be amazed.
- You hardly need to know anything about Python in order to use it. You can often just copy-paste-run the syntax you need.
Try it yourself
- If you're completely new to Python for SPSS, the best place to start is probably "Getting Started".
- If there's anything you'd like to get done fast in SPSS, please see whether any of our ready-to-use solutions can do the job for you. Note that they come with a brief instruction for how to use them.
- Please share your experiences with us. We highly appreciate all feedback we get from our visitors. It provides us with very useful suggestions on how to complement and improve our work.